Are you looking for a great opportunity working in sales?
Our client, based in Swinton is looking for an Account Manager to join a growing team for a market leading provider of payroll and HR services.
Benefits for a Account Manager:
- Market leading salary of £24,000 with an OTE of £44,000
- Fantastic working hours of 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
- Great working environment based in Swinton
- Easily commutable from Manchester and the surrounding area by car and public transport
The role of a Account Manager:
- Dealing with existing clients via outbound calls
- Complete a health check for clients to ensure all services are meeting their needs
- Complete detailed fact-find to uncover the needs and business requirements
- Produce detailed proposal with pricing which meets the needs of the business identified within the fact find
- Professionally demonstrate our payroll & HR solutions including the key features and benefits via Webinar and Telephone Conference
- Effectively manage pipeline opportunities through the sales process to secure sales via electronic contracts
- Use specialised tools, social media and news channels to identify business issues which help position products and services to give a competitive advantage
- Complete ALL documentation with information obtained or required, fully and accurately
Key skills for a Account Manager:
- Proven sales experience
- Positive attitude and mind-set towards targets
- Confident and strong communication skills
- Willing to learn
- A growth mind-set
If the role as an Account Manager sounds right for you then get in touch, interviews are being held week commencing 3rd December with a potential start date of 10th December.