My client is looking for an experienced, outgoing, dynamic Sales Team Leader who has exceptional skills in running a rapidly growing team which will expand in 2019. You will have extensive experience of running a business to business Sales team in an outbound call centre environment.
Currently situated in North Bristol, moving to new premises in Bradley Stoke in the new year, you will be managing a team of 10 FTE supplying fuel card services to over 2000 businesses across the UK.
Main Purpose of Job:
The generation of new fuel card customers through telesales and the retention of the fuel card business.
- Supervise and support telesales agents calling new business to establish and develop relationships with the aim to convert them into customers.
- Communicate and negotiate with clients at a senior level.
- Leading projects.
- Generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost brand awareness.
- Report on results on a regular basis and suggest improvements.
- Ensure brand consistency across the team.
- Stay up-to-date with product launches and provide support to clients and the sales team.
- Carry out policies and implement procedures as determined by management.
- Develop and maintain an in depth knowledge and understanding of products and services.
- Motivation, monitoring, coaching, training and development of team member(s) as required.
- Report daily and as required to the Manager on team/individual performance.
- Responsible for the performance of the team and team members to achieve KPI's.
- Responsible for identifying under-performers and providing intensive coaching to help them to achieve performance expectations.
- Motivate team members through daily feedback on performance.
- Promote and uphold company values.
- Undertake performance reviews for the individual team members.
- Drive activity and performance with team on a daily basis, leading from the front.
- Carry out any ad hoc tasks as required from time to time.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Regularly brief the Manager on all significant issues and opportunities in order to maximise the success of the business area.
- Ensure customer expectations are managed and met.
- Use client feedback to improve customer experience.
- Ensure that current processes, procedures and systems meet the requirements of the business, making recommendations for improvement and efficiencies as appropriate.
- Effectively plan and organise all areas of administration to ensure that all time deadlines are met.
- Carry out ad hoc special projects and champion initiatives as required.
- All tasks to be undertaken in line with company policy.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other sales personnel to ensure that best practice is shared across the company.
- Seek regular customer feedback on products and services ensuring that they are input to the company quality assurance system.
Employer of Choice
- Actively seek to further your knowledge and skills to improve your personal performance.
- Participate fully in the company appraisal process so that your views are recognised and training needs and aspirations understood and wherever possible, supported.
- Actively promote and work in support of the company values.
- Actively drive performance to the achievement of the fuel card business budgeted margins and volumes.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organisational Skills.
- Upbeat Positive Motivational Skills.
- Ability to show previous targeted results.
- B2B outbound call skills.
- Excellent people management.
- Attention to detail particularly with keeping records.
- Time Management.
- The ability to be effective and efficient, nothing is a problem it's a new challenge!
The salary for the Sales Team Leader role is up to £27k, dependent on experience, with team target based bonuses and commissions. OTE £40k+ for a successful candidate.
Please note, experience working in an outbound B2B environment is essential. Applications without this experience will not be considered.