Are you passionate about providing a high level of customer service? Would you like to work for a global organisation?
Are you fluent in English and Dutch?
- Dutch Speaking Customer Service Advisor
- Cardiff (Pentwyn)
- £9.50 per hour
- Temporary, long term, ongoing
- Free Parking
- Full Time - Monday to Friday
Answer incoming calls from business to business customers to take repair orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A DUTCH SPEAKING CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to emails
- Provide customers with product and service information in a positive, friendly manner
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Follow up customer calls where required
- Liaise with service technicans regarding products
- Arrange courier collections via shipping systems
- Excellent customer service and customer care skills
- Fluent in Dutch (Native or Mother Tongue would be advantageous)
- Fluent in English
- Contact Centre experience or working in a role where language skills are used
- Data entry and typing skills
- Experience in a similar role as a Dutch Speaking Customer Service Advisor is desirable
This is an ongoing temporary role with a view to become permanent. To be considered for the vacancy of Dutch Speaking Customer Service Advisor, apply today!