Do you have expeirence in call centre and customer service? Are you looking to work for a reputable company based in Aust, Bristol?
Expectations of a Customer advisor:
- Inbound calls from existing customers regarding policies
- Using product knowledge and customer service skills to support the customer through the process
- Resolve queries and offer solutions
- Rapport building and be an advocate for the company
- Upsell and maximise profits when available
Ideal Customer advisor:
- Experience of working in a fast paced Customer Service environment
- Excellent Customer service skills- experience gained either over the telephone or face to face. You'll need to be able to fulfil customer's needs effectively showing ownership, empathy and resolution
- We will need you to have strong verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt your style when needed
- You will need to be enthusiastic and engaging with a positive attitude and approach
- It's important that you're self-motivated, driven and resilient in order meet and exceed your performance targets
- A friendly pleasant telephone manner.
What we can offer a Customer advisor:
- Structured and supported 4 week training programme
- 22 days holiday per year, increasing by 1 day for every full year up to a maximum of 27 days
- PLUS…you'll get your birthday off
- Pension scheme, if you pay in then we will too (age restrictions apply)
- For peace of mind you'll get Life Insurance cover of 4 times basic salary (plan limits apply)
- Access to a discount site for things like eating out, health and leisure, family fun and more
- Access to hundreds of pounds worth of health care and treatments via our Health Cash Plan
- You'll also get access to the 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
Hours: Between 8am and 6pm Monday and Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am - 1pm
Location: Aust, Bristol
NOTE: Due to location must have a full licence and own vehicle
If interested please contact Elliot on 01173177700 or apply to this ad!