Customer Service Advisor
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits
Do you want to work for an ambitious and fast growing finance company? Are you willing to be the first point of contact for both existing and prospective customers?
You will be responsible for handling general enquires on behalf of all areas of the business in a timely manner by delivering a high level of customer service at all times.
- Communicating to customers both over the phone (inbound and outbound calling) and via email
- Recording all customer correspondence correctly, in line with company procedures
- Keeping up-to-date with company products and services
- Sustaining a good rapport with the clients, customers and colleagues ensuring that confidentiality of all data is maintained continuously
- Gathering initial information from the first interaction with a customer in order to forward onto the relevant department
- Representing the business in a professional manner at all times
- Computer literate and proficient using MS Office products and email
- Experience of working in a team as well as individually
- Ability to comply with company procedures and guidelines
- Proven experience engaging with customers and understanding their wants / needs
- Enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desirable Skills (though not essential)
- Experienced working in an office environment
- Experience of speaking to customers over the phone
- Previous experience gained in the retail / hospitality / insurance sector
The role will also require you to reliably commute to and from the office on a daily basis. In addition to this, you will need to have a flexible approach to working a 37.5 hour week (8.5 hours per day) as well as 2 weekends in 6 (day off in lieu to make up for them).
If you fit the above skill set and are interested in this role, please forward over a copy of your CV ASAP.
Contact: Katherine Murrell ([email removed])