Do you have a passion for delivering first class Customer Service? Are you looking for a new opportunity to utilise your customer service skills?
We're recruiting for experienced Customer Service Advisors to join a vibrant Contact Centre based in Cardiff Bay
As Customer Service Advisor, you will:
- Connect with customers, understand their issues and take responsibility for resolving them at first contact, where possible.
- Escalate technical issues to the relevant support group and follow through where necessary.
- On occasion you may have to deliver what is seen as bad news. You will need to make sure that a customer understands the reasoning behind decisions that are made.
- Ensure that customers know how to get the most out of the products that they have and how additional products could meet their needs.
- Update relevant information accurately into the client's systems and give constructive feedback to enhance systems and improve the overall customer experience.
- Undertake outbound calls for follow-up, where required.
- Work to targets (i.e. first time resolve); manage own time and prioritise tasks to meet and exceed those targets.
- Support other team members to create a mutually supportive environment.
- Lead by example, be approachable, and demonstrate a 'can do' attitude, to achieve the best results.
To be considered for this Customer Service Advisor role in Cardiff you will have:
- A passion for delivering first class customer service in every interaction.
- Experience communicating with customers in a non-voice arena, i.e. email and messaging services.
- Excellent standard of spelling, punctuation and grammar with the ability to have a natural 'friend-to-friend' conversation with a customer or colleague.
- A passion for being part of the companies culture and helping to build a fun and engaging working environment with positive working relationships.
- The ability to proactively seek opportunities to improve the overall experience for all Customers.
- Basic PC literacy.
- Customer service experience would be an advantage but essential as full training would be provided.
Please do not apply if you have any unspent criminal convictions, CCJ's, IVA's or bankruptcies.
Interviews for the customer service advisor role are taking place ASAP, so if you find yourself suitable, please apply today