A great opportunity to work for a leading company who are experts in their industry. This is a fantastic time to join the business as they continue to grow and expand their sales team.
The role of Sales Executive is an integral position within the company where you will be required to promote the services and generate new customers through telesales. You will be rewarded with a generous salary and very realistic OTE of c£30k through an uncapped bonus system
Expectations of Sales executive:
- Make outbound calls to maximise sales to business customers, through the provision of effective and efficient communication and negotiation skills
- Establish and develop relationships with the aim to convert them into customers.
- Ensure all KPI'S are achieved on a weekly/daily basis.
- Contribute to the achievement of team and operational targets
- Liaising with clients/prospective clients all year round, develop relationships with key customers
- Provide the customer with relevant product information that is clear, fair and not misleading allowing them to make an informed decision
Ideal Sales executive:
- Educated to GCSE grade C level or higher.
- Telesales/sales background
- Excellent communication skills being able to communicate with people of all levels.
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to be persuasive and the ability to remain calm and professional when under pressure.
- A positive attitude towards staff, customers, suppliers and prospects.
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as in consultation with colleagues in a positive and harmonious manner
Based in the Bradley Stoke offices, you'll be required to work Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Free on-site car parking