Our client based in Cheltenham is looking for an Insurance Advisor to join their successful sales team.
If you are motivated, positive and driven by results this could be a great opportunity for you!
Benefits for an Insurance Advisor:
- Market leading salary up to £25,000 with an OTE of £35,000
- Excellent working hours - 39 hours per week, 8:45am - 5:00pm and one late shift of 11:00am - 8:00pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays (10:00am - 2:00pm)
- 23 days holiday rising with service
- Fantastic working environment
- Ongoing training and realistic opportunities to progress
Responsabilities for an Insurance Advisor:
- Following high quality leads providing Life and Health insurance for clients
- Use great questioning techniques to understand the clients needs and provide insurance solutions
- Providing accurate and tailored advice to clients
- Work towards agreed sales targets to aid future growth
- Adapt your style towards different clients need to ensure they have a excellent service
Skills needed for an Insurance Advisor:
- A positive mindset and attitude
- The ability to build effective relationships
- Great questioning skills
- Confident to close the sale and objection handle
There is an assessment centre on 17th April and the role starts on 23rd April so if you feel you have the required skills for this great opportunity as a Insurance Advisor then apply today...